Headlines News :
Home » , » Hue, Vietnam Travel Video Guide

Hue, Vietnam Travel Video Guide

I fell in love with Hue on first sight when I first arrived. I was there in an early spring rainy cold evening that made me felt like I was in Europe somewhere. Anyway, I love to visit Hue again. Where can I find people like Nhi here to guide me around Hue ? The tours I took last time were very nice but a little rushing due to tight schedules to many places. Very nice but more time on something different like this would complement that experience.

Share this article :

0 nhận xét:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Find us on Facebook

 
Support : Creating Website | Vietnam Travel
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Travel to Vietnam
Template Design by Vietnam Travel Published by News 24h